GPI German Christmas Quiz - Terms and Conditions
German Products Ireland Limited (GPI) invites you to participate in our 2021 German Christmas Quiz Competition. Your participation is subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. To enter the competition, entrants must answer all of the questions in the German Christmas Quiz. The questions are posted on one or more social media platforms or pages and on the GPI website (www.gpistore.ie).
2. Entrants must, before midnight on 27 November 2021 clearly indicate their answers to the Quiz questions either a) by typing their answers into a comment on the social media platform or page on which the Quiz is displayed, or b) by selecting the correct answer in the Quiz questions as they appear on the GPI website. Entrants who answer the questions on the GPI website must also provide their email address.
3. All entrants who answer all the questions correctly will have their social media user name or email address, as applicable, entered into a draw. One winner will be selected randomly on or around 1 December 2021 and will be contacted thereafter by GPI.
4. The winner will receive a prize consisting of 1 x GPI hamper that includes various GPI products chosen by GPI. The approximate value of the prize is €50.00. Should any prize or prize element be unavailable, GPI reserves the right to substitute it with an element of equal, lesser, or greater value. GPI's selection of the winner will be final.
5. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative.
6. By participating in the competition, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and further to have consented to having their personal data (such as their name or social media user name) and any text or other comment content they post on social media as described above published on any of GPI's social media profiles for promotional purposes and in order to contact the winner.
7. This competition is open ONLY to residents of the Republic of Ireland over the age of 18 and who are not GPI employees or contractors.
8. GPI retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid, or a winner does not meet the requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. GPI reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition in any event and at any time at its sole discretion. GPI reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice to participants.
9. To the extent permitted by law, GPI excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the competition and any prizes awarded.