Herbal Tea Identification Challenge - Terms and Conditions
German Products Ireland Limited (GPI) invites you to participate in our 2022 Herbal Tea Identification Challenge ("Competition"). Your participation is subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. To enter the Competition, entrants must, before midnight on 31 March 2022, 1) follow GPI on Instagram (@germanproductsireland); 2) leave a comment on the relevant Competition post that includes the correct name of the product shown in that post; and 3) tag someone else in your comment.
2. All entrants who complete the required entrance steps will have their Instagram user name or email address, as applicable, entered into a draw. One winner will be selected randomly on or around 2 April 2022 and will be contacted thereafter by GPI.
3. The winner will receive a prize consisting of no more than four (4) types of herbal tea and two associated mugs as chosen by GPI. The approximate value of the prize is €50.00. Should any prize or prize element be unavailable, GPI reserves the right to substitute it with an element of equal, lesser, or greater value. GPI's selection of the winner will be final.
4. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative.
5. By participating in the Competition, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and further to have consented to having their personal data (such as their name, email address, or social media user name) and any text or other comment or comment-related content they post on social media as described above published on any of GPI's social media profiles for promotional purposes and in order to contact the winner.
6. The Competition is open ONLY to residents of the Republic of Ireland over the age of 18 and who are not GPI employees or contractors.
7. GPI retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid, or a winner does not meet the requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. GPI reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition in any event and at any time at its sole discretion. GPI reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice to entrants.
8. To the extent permitted by law, GPI excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the competition and any prizes awarded.