GPI Gingerbread House Competition 2021 - Terms and Conditions
GPI invites you to participate in our 2021 Gingerbread House Competition. You can participate by following these terms and conditions.
1. To enter the competition, entrants must purchase one of GPI's Gingerbread House sets by visiting: https://www.gpistore.ie/en/products/lebkuchen-hexenhaus. Only Gingerbread Houses sets purchased through GPI will be eligible for entry in the competition.
2. Entrants must assemble the Gingerbread House, take a photograph of the assembled House, and post the photograph before midnight on 15 December 2021 on either Facebook or Instagram. Entrants must tag GPI in the photograph.
3. All correct entries will be considered by GPI staff who will judge the photographs and choose a winner based on the quality and aesthetic character of the Gingerbread House as assembled. GPI reserves the right to choose the winner at its sole discretion and according to its own judgement criteria. The winner will be contacted on or around 17 December 2021.
4. The winner will receive a prize consisting of 1 x GPI hamper that includes various GPI products chosen by GPI. The approximate value of the prize is €50.00. Should any prize element be unavailable, GPI reserves the right to substitute it with an element of equal or greater value. GPI's decision as to the winner will be final.
5. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative.
6. By participating in the competition, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and further to have consented to having their personal data (such as their name or social media user name) and any photographs they post on social media as described above published on any of GPI's social media profiles for promotional purposes and in order to contact the winner.
7. This competition is open ONLY to residents of the Republic of Ireland over the age of 18 and who are not GPI employees or contractors.
8. There is no limit to the number of Gingerbread Houses you can enter into the competition, provided that each house you assemble appears alone in its own photograph. (You may be able to avail of GPI's "buy 3 items for the price of 2" promotion when you purchase the Gingerbread House.)
9. GPI retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid, or a winner does not meet the requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. GPI reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition in any event and at any time at its sole discretion. GPI reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice to participants.
10. To the extent permitted by law, GPI excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the competition and any prizes awarded.